Starting at 2 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Update Alpha ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1804.180328-1922). Read on to learn more about fixes and known issues in the latest system update.
- Fixed an issue in which some users may experience a black screen or a console crash when the default audio is set to Dolby Atmos.
- Fixed low audio volumes some users have been encountering in various apps and games.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
- Some users may experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Some users are reporting when quitting a game or app via the guide Home is not loading and you see a black screen.
- Hulu app volume is lower and being investigated.