Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1806.180531-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1806 system update.
Additional Accessibility Options – New Narrator languages
- Users can now enable the new Narrator languages: Spanish (es-MX, es-AR, es-CO, es-CL), English (en-AU), Portuguese (pt-BR), Polish (pl), Swedish (sv-SE), and Dutch (nl-NL, nl-NB).
My Games & Apps
- Fixed an issue where users were seeing multiple Games & Apps categories appearing in their category lists.
- Fixed an issue where users would have issues navigating Groups within the Guide.
- Various localization issues fixed in this build.
- Pressing Y button anywhere in the dashboard now will bring up search as designed.
- Fixed an issue in which the console would turn back on after a full shutdown.
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
- Enabling Groups after taking the update: Groups may not appear for you on first sign in unless you do a full console reboot after taking the system update. This is being fixed in an upcoming build and should only affect having just taken this system update.
- The Groups tab in My games & apps may not show after sign in even though you can access Groups in Guide, or you may see “This group does not exist” on Home on first sign-in for your existing Groups. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
- Some changes might not be reflected when editing Groups between multiple consoles after coming out of connected standby. Sign in/out to fix.
- Adding the Rewards app to Groups causes you to be unable to access your Groups. This is fixed for an upcoming build.
- Using special characters in Group names (e.g. &,”) causes issues during Group creation or using the “Add more” flow. Note: emojis are fine. This is being fixed in an upcoming build.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Reset groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problem for investigation by performing a Full system software via the dashboard as opposed to just pressing the Xbox Power button.
- Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app.
- Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.