At this year’s E3, PC hardware partners Lenovo and Dell both announced new gaming devices powered by Windows 10 that join the PC gaming mix, all ready to go with built-in Mixer streaming for low-latency, interactive moments for viewers and streamers to engage with other gamers. Remember, a mobile gaming PC can be a great companion for staying in touch with your save games when on the move; with Xbox Play Anywhere, you can buy a game once and play it on both your Xbox One and any of these Windows 10 PCs – picking up your saved games right where you left off, whether switching from console to PC or the other way around!
First up, a rundown of Lenovo hardware:
Lenovo Legion Y530 Laptop
Between 24.2mm to 25.2mm thin and 2.3 kg light, up to the latest generation Intel processors, NVIDIA GPUs, DDR4 memory and more, the Lenovo Legion Y530 Laptop is thermally optimized to run cooler and quieter while balancing between performance and portability.
The 15″ FHD display with optional 144 Hz and 300 nits of brightness, as well as a full-sized white backlit keyboard offering under 1ms input response time, make the Lenovo Legion Y530 Laptop primed for gaming virtually anywhere life takes you.
Lenovo Legion Y730 Laptop
Weighing 2.9kg and between 21.95mm to 24.05mm thin, the larger 17-inch Lenovo Legion Y730 Laptop features the latest in gaming technology from Intel and NVIDIA wrapped in expertly crafted all-aluminum materials, plus more than 16 million color combinations and lighting effects visible from its CORSAIR iCUE RGB backlit keyboard for the ultimate customizable gaming experience.
It arrives in both a 17″ FHD display as well as a 15” FHD display option, with optional 144 Hz and 300 nits of brightness.
Lenovo Legion T530
Meet the Lenovo Legion T530, a 28-liter gaming tower redesigned from the ground up to deliver a bold new look that houses up to the latest Intel gaming processors, discrete graphics, DDR4 memory, PCIe SSD storage and dual-channel cooling, all with a red system lighting.
In addition to up to 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processors, up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPUs, up to 32GB DDR4 memory and up to PCIe SSD storage, the Lenovo Legion T530 was engineered to eliminate heat via its innovative dual-channel thermal system and features a tool-free upgrade system with an integrated top carry handle for convenient portability.
Lenovo Legion T730
This 28-liter desktop tower gives you both style and power thanks to a customizable internal and external RGB system lighting, a transparent side panel, optional liquid cooling, up to 8th Generation Intel Core processors, NVIDIA GeForce GPUs, optional Corsair Vengeance DDR4 memory, and more to completely immerse you in your favorite titles and overclock for the win.
Lenovo Legion C730
This 19-liter gaming PC has all the hardware you need for a breathtakingly immersive gaming experience. Up to the latest Intel processing, NVIDIA GPUs, and optional overclocked CORSAIR DDR4 memory, all housed in a chassis featuring a dual-channel thermal system with optional RGB system lighting and transparent top panel, come together to deliver a truly evolved design that looks amazing in virtually any room.
The Lenovo Legion C730 was engineered to eliminate heat via its dual-channel thermal system and the full internal RGB system lighting delivers more than 16.8 million color combinations and effects.
Lenovo Legion C530
The 19-liter Lenovo Legion C530 offers you tower-level gaming in a more portable design. It arrives with up to 8th Generation Intel Core processors, NVIDIA GeForce GPUs, DDR4 memory, up to PCIe SSD storage, and more. The C530 was designed for effortless upgrading of your system’s hardware via a one-press accessibility system and integrated top carry handle – all engineered to eliminate heat via its dual-channel thermal system.
Visit the Lenovo Newsroom to learn more about all of the PC gaming hardware introduced this week at E3. Additionally, Dell shared a handful of gaming hardware and other announcements that PC gamers everywhere can get excited about. Here’s a breakdown of Dell PC gaming news from E3 2018:
Alienware Wireless Gaming Headset
The Alienware Wireless Gaming Headset is for diehards demanding game-dominating audiophile detail.
- Enhance game performance with 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, wider frequency response and acoustic signature, augmented by high-fidelity 40mm Neodymium drivers to deliver deep rich bass and an expansive soundscape.
- Designed for clear natural voice quality, in solo and multiplayer situations, the headset lets players position the mic nearer their mouth to cut background noise, with a Game/Chat volume mixer and built-in voice notifications for battery life and wireless connectivity.
- Durable yet lightweight, the headset is distinguished by a wide flexible headband engineered for snug fit and extreme comfort, with all controls within the reach of one finger.
- Rotatable, sports-fabric earcups keep players cool and focused, especially for marathon gaming. Alienware fans will appreciate the iconic design elements, including animated LED head & tron lights and click-and-play customizable AlienFX™ per-game light settings.
Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse (available July)
Alienware gets the importance an input device can have on your gaming performance. And to support, their new iconic Alienware design with premium materials puts more control in gamers’ hands to play longer with advanced ergonomic engineering with two redesigned interchangeable right wings and 3-position palm rest for virtually any grip. With four configurable 5-gram weight adjustments, gamers have ultimate control over cursor precision and movement speed, enhanced by five configurable levels for on-the-fly DPI switching based on the need for speed or precision.
Better efficiency also comes from 9 to 11 programmable buttons with 512k onboard memory for in-game customization, ideal for tailored configurations and more detailed setups. Further personalizing the immersive experience with AlienFX™ lighting, which supports over 130 games with unique themes to personalize a dynamic look to reflect the gamers’ style. Available in the U.S. in July.
Inspiron Gaming Desktop with AMD
With an emphasis on strong performance and future-proof expandability at an accessible price, the new Inspiron Gaming Desktop (5676) handles the latest gaming titles with ease.
- Plenty of muscle and split-second responsiveness derive from the latest AMD Ryzen Pinnacle Ridge processors (up to 8 core, 16-thread), the highest multiprocessing, multitasking performance gamers can get on a mainstream desktop PC, featuring Sense MiX FR technology to optimize power consumption, task routing and clock speeds, whether for PC gaming, virtual reality or content creation.
- Other benefits include a USB Type-C 3.1 port, up to six USB 3.0 ports, optional dual-drive, high-capacity hard drive, responsive SSD and up to five bays for future storage upgrades. Polar Blue LED lighting and a striking chassis design infuses the Inspiron Gaming Desktop with visual excitement. Available initially in Australia, New Zealand, China and South Korea mid-June.