Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta and a subset of the Delta Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1806.180621-1929). We are adding more Delta users with this release as we are targeting the upgrade process and will move the remaining set of Delta users in over the next 24 hours. Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1806 system update.
- Fixed a UI bug with groups that resulted in the inbox apps showing a generic pin icon rather than the Application artwork.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue with various Games failing due launch or update correctly after a title update and users found that they had to reinstall the title.
Home – Alerts
- Fixed an issue in which the clear all button/shortcut on the Alerts page was doing nothing for some users.
Home – Content
- Fixed an issue in which the User was unable to navigate the add suggestions content on Home.
- Various localization fixes across the console.
Networking – Wi-Fi
- Fixed the network Wi-Fi drivers so that when a user resumes the console from Instant on they no longer experience the following Wi-Fi network issues:
- Your Wi-Fi SSID is missing and/or
- Your console having no Wi-Fi on resume and /or
- Your console was unable to obtain an IP address from your Wi-Fi network.
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Reset groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.