Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving a new 1811 Xbox One system update (181021-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1811 system update.
- We have added a new setting that lights up the features that allow a non-adult account with no parent to accrue a parent on console.
Mouse & Keyboard Support
- We have enabled mouse support in the build. Please check out the Quest in the Xbox Insider Hub to experience mouse and keyboard support in Warframe.
- The search function has been enhanced across the console and will now return responses from the Xbox Assist application for example to help with help, support and troubleshooting. Please check out the Quest in the Xbox Insider Hub to help us gather feedback.
- We made a change to the workload scheduling of Mixer and Audio to reduce audio glitching issues. Let us know if there are any regressions in Game DVR or Mixer audio.
My Games and Apps
- We have fixed the issue in which game and app updates were not automatically downloading and installing.
- We have fixed an issue with users being prompted and spammed by a “Welcome to Game Pass” notification.
- We have fixed issues in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Stability fixes in this build.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.