Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1908 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1908\18362.6060.190802-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1908\18362.6060.190802-1945
- Available: 2:00 PM 8/5/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM 8/6/19
- Various fixes when reading content on dashboard.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Devices & Accessories
- A new version of controller firmware has been released for certain controller models which may prompt users to update the controller automatically when it is connected to the console.
- You can also go to Settings > Kinect & devices > Devices & Accessories with the controller connected, then select the ellipsis button to see if a firmware update is available.
- We are investigating an issue where users are reporting issues making purchases while in games & apps.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.