Xbox gives you a place to play and connect with your friends and family, and we know it’s no fun when you’re interrupted. That’s where Xbox Support steps in – whether via the Xbox Assist app on Xbox One, our online help at support.xbox.com, our support forums or our customer support advocates, we’re always working to get you back to gaming as fast as possible.
Today, we’re sharing another update – a new version of our support website. We’ve completely rebuilt the site with a brand-new look and feel that makes it faster and simpler to get help with your account, games, subscriptions and devices. Not only does the new site make finding help easier and more intuitive, it provides notifications based on what’s happening with Xbox and your account so the information you need is front and center.
Here are some of the updates we’ve made:
- Smarter search – Search using your own words and we’ll match you with the best solution we have, plus suggestions from the community. The new search is focused on support exclusively and improves from use over time.
- Personal notifications – Sign in with your Microsoft account and we’ll give you notifications and alerts to solve problems or prevent them before they happen.
- Designed for mobile – The new site is designed to work and look great on your phone or tablet so you can get help easily from your preferred device. And of course, it looks great from a web browser too.
- New Contact Us – We’ve made it quick and easy to solve problems on your own, but we know that sometimes you just need to connect with a person. Contact options are conveniently located in every article and offer new tools to connect you to the best options for your specific question.
- It’s fast – If you’re a gamer, you probably get enough of lag and loading screens. You might not be able to see it, but we rebuilt support.xbox.com from the ground up to help every page load faster.
We aren’t done yet. We’re planning more updates to keep improving Xbox Support online based on your feedback. Come visit when you haven an issue, get help, and let us know what you think (it’s the big green “Give feedback” button at the bottom of our home page).
Our goal is to solve your problems, save you time, and get you back to playing games. After all, fun and play are the greatest achievements you can unlock. Happy gaming!