Disintegration is a sci-fi, first-person shooter blended with real-time tactical strategy created by a small independent studio of 30+ industry veterans and new talent founded by Marcus Lehto, the co-creator of Halo.
Set in the near future Earth, humanity has developed a process to survive the harsh realities left by a world ripped apart by famine and limited resources where the human brain is transferred to a robotic armature. This process is known as Integration.
In the Disintegration single-player campaign, you play as Romer Shoal, an Integrated Outlaw. Romer was previously an incredibly skilled Gravcycle pilot who now finds himself leading a small band of Integrated Outlaws seeking to reclaim their lost humanity. Venture with your crew to defeat Black Shuck, a villainous Integrated who will stop at nothing to end humankind. Eliminate his domineering Rayonne forces to save what’s left of and reboot humanity. Follow Romer’s story as you control heavily weaponized Gravcycles and lead your team through a series of diverse missions packed with adventure, explosions, and plot twists.
Play five versus five online competitive in Disintegration multiplayer. There will be nine crews at launch, each with a unique playstyle from weaponry, durability, speed, to your ground unit’s abilities. There are three action packed modes to choose from—Zone Control, Retrieval, and Collector—each with beautiful maps. Customize your loadout with epic Gravcycle skins, playful emotes, animated banners, and many more!
Disintegration is available for pre-order now on the Microsoft Store and set to launch worldwide on June 16, 2020! Players who pre-order the game will receive bonus cosmetic digital content for multiplayer, including a unique Lost Ronin Midnight crew skin, Flex emote, and a Disintegration Medal Gravcycle attachment. Those who pre-order on Xbox One will acquire the Elite Disintegration banner.
Preorder and receive bonus cosmetic items:
• Lost Ronin "Midnight": Take your enemies by surprise with the exclusive “Midnight“ skin for Lost Ronin.
• Flex: Flex on your opponents with the exclusive “Flex” emote.
• Disintegration Medal: Showcase your dedication to the cause with the Disintegration medal
• Elite Disintegration: Show everyone how you roll with the Elite Disintegration animated banner.
From V1 Interactive, the new 30-person independent development studio founded by Marcus Lehto, the co-creator of Halo, comes Disintegration, a sci-fi first-person shooter combining FPS and real time strategy elements. Set in the near future on Earth, the only hope for human survival is through Integration, a process developed to preserve human brains in robotic armatures. You play as Romer Shoal, a former Gravcycle pilot in command of a small resistance force still grasping onto the fading memories of their human selves. With the domineering Rayonne forces set on eliminating the final remnants of human society, it’s up to Romer and his crew of Outlaws to fight back and reboot humanity. Pilot a variety of weaponized Gravcycles and command your crew on the ground by leveraging a variety of unique unit abilities and mastery of your own personal arsenal to dominate the battle.
In addition to the thrilling single-player campaign, Disintegration features frenetic PvP multiplayer where pilots and their crews compete in three exciting game modes across a variety of maps.
• Tactical Gravcycle combat: Pilot a heavily armed Gravcycle featuring a variety of firepower, maneuverability, and abilities. Also command your crew on the ground, directing them to attack targets, pick up items, and use their unique abilities to turn the tide in battle.
• Riveting single-player campaign: From Marcus Lehto, the co-creator of Halo and creative director of Halo: Reach, comes an all-new sci-fi saga. Play as Romer Shoal and confront the Rayonne, a rising global army set on eliminating what remains of humanity.
• Frenetic multiplayer action: Battle across a variety of maps in three intense, team-based 5v5 multiplayer modes. Choose your favorite Gravcycle and lead your crew alongside your teammates, competing against opposing pilots to win objective-based matches.
• Customize your crews: Each multiplayer crew has their own individual look and personality, along with different skillsets and playstyles. Master your favorite crew and customize your experience with a variety of skins, banners, badges, and emotes.