Starting at 6 p.m. PT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Update Alpha ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1711.171031-1906). This update, which includes enhancements to Home and Guide, will be mandatory for all Alpha users by tomorrow, Nov. 4, at 1 a.m. PT. Read on for a list of features, fixes and known issues in the latest system update.
- In addition to games and friends, you can now add club blocks to Home. You can add them from both the Guide and from the club itself. We’ve also made it easier to explore additional types of blocks at the bottom of Home by adding a new section under “Add More.”
Mini Game Hub in Guide
- We’ve added miniature Game Hubs for your most recently used games to the Guide. You can now access some of the great content from game hubs without having to leave the action.
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused the Blu-Ray Player to freeze when playing 3D Blu-Ray content.
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused corrupted graphics when playing 3D Blu-Ray content.
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused a black screen when playing 3D Blu-Ray content.
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements for Blu-Ray Player.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented players from converting worlds.
Avatars on Home
- Users can now represent themselves as an Avatar on Home by changing their settings. To do so, simply navigate to My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.