- Since Beyond, the mantra of our small team has been to focus on smaller, more frequent updates
- The Synthesis update is specifically focused on checking off some of these fan-favorite features
- We hope you enjoy this latest (free) update and thank you so much for joining us thus far on this crazy adventure
Back in August we launched our biggest ever update for No Man’s Sky to date.
Beyond was our 2.0 update and since then we have been blown away with the response. New Xbox One players and old friends alike from all over the world have come together in the all-new multiplayer hub, the Space Anomaly. Together they have embarked on inter-galactic explorations, collaborated on evermore complex space bases, completed community missions to discover new lore and unlocked an increasing array of special content at the Nexus.
Turns out Xbox One players really like multiplayer!
And then there’s the creature-riding! Boy, do you love those creatures!
Since Beyond, the mantra of our small team has been to focus on smaller, more frequent updates. We wanted to ensure that our Xbox One players were never too far away from something new and shiny to get their hands on.
However, there were a bunch of long-standing requests from the community which seemed to fit together as more of a “Spring cleaning” update.
The Synthesis update is specifically focused on checking off some of these fan-favorite features. Among a whole host of other additions are:
- Multiple Multi-Tools – when one Multi-Tool is not enough!
- Terrain Editor Enhancements – flatten or restore terrain at the press of a button.
- First Person Exocraft – jump in the driver’s seat and put pedal to metal!
- Personal Refiner – refine materials on the go, wherever you are.
- Multiple Outfits – save a range of custom outfits to quick change into.
- Starship Scrapping and Upgrading – trade in unwanted ships for valuable technologies or upgrade them.
- New Technologies – long-distance inventory management; mid-air jetpack recharging; emergency warping to flee from combat.
- New Base Parts – square is good, triangle is better!
- Starship Space Map Enhancements – improved quality and clarity of the visuals
We know how long some of you have been waiting for a bunch of these but, believe us, no one could be more excited than us to finally get them to you.
Meanwhile, we have been hard at work on a longer-lead update, one which we’re confident will also scratch the itch of even the most seasoned No Man’s Sky traveler.
We hope you enjoy this latest (free) update and thank you so much for joining us thus far on this crazy adventure.
Our journey continues.
No Man's Sky