The Minecraft with RTX Windows 10 Beta is now available to Xbox Insiders!
Please head on over to our friends at Minecraft.net for the full details.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- On Windows 10, sign-in and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Microsoft Store first if needed).
- Navigate to Insider content > Games > Minecraft for Windows 10.
- Select Join or Manage, and when prompted to choose a Group, select Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta.
- Wait for the registration to complete to be directed to the Microsoft Store and install or update Minecraft for Windows 10.
NOTE: You must own Minecraft to participate in the Minecraft with RTX Windows 10 Beta.
PLEASE READ before participating in the Minecraft RTX Beta:
• You must have a ray tracing capable GPU to experience ray tracing features and content, for example, a GeForce RTX 2060 GPU or better.
• You may need to update to the latest version of Windows 10 before you can participate.
Thanks for being an Xbox Insider!