Sharpen your blades and get ready to cut your teeth in the Chivalry 2 cross-platform play closed beta on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S!
Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer, first-person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles. Starting today in the cross-platform play closed beta, you can enter this dangerous medieval world in sprawling 64-player games and prove your worth as a warrior!
Running Friday, April 23 through Monday, April 26, the cross-platform play closed beta brings a meaty chunk of the full game to sample before you enter the real battlefield at launch on June 8, 2021.
Watch the all-new combat guide to become a melee combat master and rise to the top of the scoreboard:
How to Access the Chivalry 2 Cross-Platform Play Closed Beta on Xbox
Pre-order a digital copy of Chivalry 2 on the Xbox Store today for guaranteed access to the cross play closed beta, and the full game at its release on June 8, 2021. Once you’ve pre-ordered, navigate to the Chivalry 2 Beta in the Xbox Store on April 23 to download it and hop in!
Your Chivalry 2 Combat Cheat Sheet
Here are five quick tips for how to survive in the chaos of Chivalry 2’s sprawling 64-player battlefields:
- Attack as a group to make it easier to capture objectives!
- Force your foes’ heavy attacks to miss by strafing or backpedaling, then strike quickly as your enemy recovers.
- Time your attacks well! You are vulnerable during the recovery phase of attacks and cannot attack or parry.
- Only shields can block arrows or bolts. They’ll even block them when your shield is unequipped and on your back if you’re clever enough.
- Is your enemy running away like a coward? Try throwing your weapon!
Onward, brave knights! Let us fight for glory!
Tripwire Interactive LLC