On Tuesday, June 13, live from the Xbox booth, Microsoft hosted the second of four episodes of its daily broadcast show from E3, “Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3.” Julia Hardy and Kate Yeager joined Larry Hryb (Xbox Live’s Major Nelson) and Graeme Boyd (Xbox Live’s AceyBongos) to share some of the biggest news from the show.
With several new reveals, interviews with a variety of developers and creators, and amazing trailers, watch the entirety of this episode above (or jump to the following segments at timestamps listed below). And don’t forget to tune in to Mixer.com/Xbox tomorrow at 1PM PDT/4 PM EDT to watch the team broadcast live from the show floor at the Xbox Booth again, featuring more Xbox One X, more giveaways, more gameplay demos and, of course, even more!
- [00:00] Enjoy the best background beats of E3 as the countdown clock ticks down to show time.
- [34:35] – Welcome back! Larry, Julia, and Graeme kick things off, immediately talking about games, games, and more games.
- [37:09] Mixer – Kate talks with MK, TopicTech, and Siefe about what it’s like to be a Mixer streamer at E3.
- [41:40] Sea of Thieves – Take a closer look at the Sea of Thieves trailer and how to get involved in the game’s insider programme. Epic adventures ahoy!
- [51:54] State of Decay 2 – Enjoy an in depth at your next zombie obsession with the team from Undead Labs.
- [1:15:20] Crackdown 3 – The Crackdown 3 team talks BOOM! and demos real gameplay.
- [1:28:55] – Path of Exile – Path of Exile’s biggest expansion yet, The Fall of Oriath, showcases 4K 60fps gameplay on Xbox One X.
- [1:36:40] Fortnite – Creative Director, Darren Sugg, talks about what makes Fortnite unique in the world of building and defending giant forts.
- [1:44:45] Forza Motorsport 7 – Ryan Cooper, executive producer for Forza Motorsport 7, talks about all the customization coming to the stunning game.
- [1:53:15] Middle Earth: Shadow of War – Learn more about the sequel to Shadow of Modor and how the nemesis system has expanded.
- [1:56:30] Star Wars Battlefront II – Creative Director, Mat Prior, talks about the game’s epic campaign.
- [2:01:36] Metro Exodus – Jon Bloch from 4A Games talks about Metro Exodus’ development, ambitions, and the game’s storyline.
- [2:06:20] Rivals of Aether – Watch an exclusive announcement trailer and learn about a special new character.
- [2:14:00] Dishonored: Death of the Outsider – Learn how the new story fits into the Dishonored franchise.
- [2:16:50] Minecraft – Minecraft welcomes the addition of 4K, and InPVP covers what it means to bring servers to the Minecraft community.
- [2:23:13] Strange Brigade – Rebellion’s newest IP, Strange Brigade, spotlights its unique 1930s settings and influences.
- [2:27:00] Avatars – New Avatars are unveiled that are more personalized and expressive than ever, giving people a rich, robust closet to choose from to match their individual uniqueness.
- [2:34:20] Gaming for Everyone – Katy Jo Wright talks about the movement to make Xbox a place where everyone feels welcome and has fun.
- [2:37:45] Inside Xbox One X – Take an in depth look at the hardware of Xbox One X and see the new console get assembled.
- [2:53:27] Backwards Compatibility – Bill Stillwell announces Fuzion Frenzy will join backward compatibility from the original Xbox.
We hope you enjoyed the show! Be sure to tune in tomorrow at 1PM PDT/4 PM EDT for the next episode of Xbox Daily: Live @ E3.