Preview Alpha Insiders can expect another new update today, complete with brand new fixes. This update (1802.180131-1450) will begin rolling out at 6.00 p.m. PST and will become mandatory shortly after that. Read on to learn more about the fixes and known issues related to this build.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Mixer app to crash when connecting a headset while the app is in use.
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused degraded console performance in games, apps, and on the dashboard.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements for party chat.
- Additional fixes to address an issue which caused switching between Light and Dark themes to occur at incorrect times.
- Games that are installed fail to launch. Workaround: If the games are installed to an external drive please copy the game to the internal drive or attempt to delete the title and redownload to fix the launch error.
- We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.