After seven months working closely with the feedback of our dedicated Xbox Game Preview users, we’re excited to not only announce Fable Fortune is graduating with version 1.0 from Game Preview to a full release — and the game will be free starting today, February 22 for Xbox One and Windows 10.
We’ve been celebrating amongst our established Founders with a little event we’ve called the Road to Release, but we’re very excited to welcome in new swathes of Heroes! To keep the festivities going, we have a packed line-up of special launch events extended out to everyone who logs into the game throughout the first 10 days of card-based frivolities:
- Many Happy Returns: Log-in each day to receive a free Card Pack from Thursday, February 22 to Saturday, March 3
- Double XP: All players receive double experience towards Hero levels from Thursday, February 22 to Thursday, March 1
- Wild Cards: A celebration co-op boss debuts from Friday, February 23 to Monday, February 26 with exclusive rewards
- Rebel, Rebel: Renegade Leader — a new Epic Card Set to shake up the metagame — is available as a log-in bonus from Thursday, February 22 to Thursday, March 1
- Double Silver: The day after Double XP ends, all players will receive double silver from Friday, March 2 to Monday, March 5
Beyond this, the Version 1.0 build is the debut of a glut of new features, optimizations, and improvements to the game from our last release. It’s joining the core of our PVP leagues, co-op events, and single-player, story-focused Heroic Tales.
It doesn’t just stop there, though! Within the coming months, there will be a new 3D arena playing host to a PVP season, a new co-op boss, and additional chapters added to Heroic Tales. There’s never been a better time to seek your Fortune and leave your mark on Albion.