Hey everyone, we have some exciting news! We’ll be giving a select group of Xbox Insiders in the U.S. early access to the Xbox All Access program on Amazon.com between November 16th and November 17th, ahead of when the program launches in the United States on November 18th.
In late October, Team Xbox reintroduced Xbox All Access, including an all-new upgrade option for Project Scarlett. This offer has everything you need to play right out of the box for as little as $19.99 (USD) per month for 24 months.1
Here’s What to Expect2
- Xbox One console bundle – Players can choose between Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition bundles.
- 24-month membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, including online multiplayer, and access to over 100 great games on console and PC.
- Upgrade Option – Option to upgrade to Project Scarlett once it’s available in Holiday 2020.
Players who purchase an Xbox One console with Xbox All Access have the option to upgrade to Project Scarlett once it’s available Holiday 2020 and they’ve made 18 payments. As a limited time offer this holiday season, players who purchase an Xbox One X with Xbox All Access through December 31, 2019, have the option to upgrade to the next Xbox console in as few as 12 months and once Project Scarlett has officially launched.3
Learn more about the program here.
How to Participate
Xbox Insiders in the US must register at this link to be eligible to participate. A group will be selected in this early access opportunity.
- The selected Xbox Insiders will receive a follow-up email from Amazon with more information.
- Participants will then go through the purchase experience on Amazon.com between November 16th and November 17th.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 and willing to check eligibility for the program, including completing an application and consenting to a soft credit check with our financing partner, Citizens One.
- The soft credit check will not impact your credit score or credit report. You’ll be given the option to proceed with a full credit check when making the purchase.
- If you do not have an Amazon.com account, please sign up with this link.
This Xbox Insider early access is to ensure the processes for making an Xbox All Access purchase on Amazon.com, and the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate activation, are simple and easy-to-understand for users. If you have any issues with the purchase or activation processes, please use one of the following contact options:
- Microsoft for Xbox All Access product or Xbox Game Pass activation questions
- Amazon for questions related to making an Xbox All Access purchase on Amazon.com
- Citizens One at 888-522-9881 for questions about financing or the credit application
We look forward to your feedback. Thank you for helping us bring Xbox All Access to the U.S later this month!
This early access opportunity is limited to selected participants. Microsoft may suspend or terminate the early access opportunity at any time in its discretion. You may not share the registration link or any images of the purchase experience with anyone else. If you are found to violate that restriction, your ability to participate in the early purchase opportunity may be revoked.
1With approval of Citizens One Line of Credit at 0% APR and 24-month term. Subject to individual credit approval. Total payment amount from $479.76; taxes, shipping, and other charges are extra and may vary (estimated retail price with Xbox One S All-Digital Edition console; prices will vary by console and retailer). See Citizens One Line of Credit Agreement at https://www.citizensone.com/XAA for full terms and conditions.
2At participating retailers; prices vary by console. 24-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, and other benefits; game catalog varies over time. Internet access required (ISP fees apply). Membership conversion: your existing Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass membership(s) will automatically convert to Ultimate at a conversion ratio, learn more xbox.com/gamepass. Digital Direct: Your 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is delivered directly to your console during set-up and is available in Settings; no codes required. Warranty: console is under a 1 year limited hardware warranty (90 days for controller/accessories) regardless of length of financing. (Microsoft Limited Hardware Warranty: https://support.microsoft.com/warranty). Upgrade: Upgrade option after the equivalent of 18 payments for the next Xbox console only, coming Holiday 2020 (excludes Xbox One X, S, and S All Digital Edition). New contract, terms, and pricing apply. Upgrading from Xbox One S All-Digital Edition will require payment of a $20 upgrade fee (subject to change). The fee will be billed by Citizens One and will be due according to the first statement issued following the upgrade. Requires return of console, controller, and power cord in good condition. The next Xbox console available under the upgrade option is subject to FCC rules and will comply with the appropriate FCC rules when available. See product and upgrade terms at Xbox.com/XboxAllAccessTerms.
3Special Holiday Upgrade Offer: Upgrading to Project Scarlett is subject to its release and availability at the time you attempt to exercise your upgrade option. Upgrade requires at least 12 payments on your original Xbox All Access contract, and purchase of a new 24-month Xbox All Access contract for Project Scarlett, expected Holiday 2020. Offer valid for original purchase of Xbox One X with Xbox All Access through Dec 31, 2019; not available with Xbox One S. New contract, terms, and pricing apply. Requires return of console in good condition. Project Scarlett is subject to FCC rules and will comply with the appropriate FCC rules when available. See product and upgrade terms at Xbox.com/XboxAllAccessTerms.