Hey Alpha ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 2002 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002\18363.9048.191118-2000). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002\18363.9048.191118-2000
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – November 22, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – November 23, 2019
This update contains the same features as 1911 and lays the groundwork for what’s to come in 2002, so while you’ll find fixes and known issues listed below, please keep an eye out for feature announcements as they’re ready to be previewed. Thanks, as always, for your passion for helping make Xbox One system updates the best they can be prior to release to GA!
Note: This will be a full update that is approximately 4GB in size.
Fixes for Alpha
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2002 build:
- Various connectivity fixes for users while streaming.
- Updates to properly reflect local languages on the console.
- Various stability fixes and improvements.
Known Issues for Alpha
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!