Hey Beta ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 2004 Xbox One system update (build: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2004\19041.1663.200226-0000). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2004\19041.1663.200226-0000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – March 3, 2020
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – March 4, 2020
Fixes for Beta
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2004 build:
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to grant access to games on child accounts.
- Additional fixes to address issues where users are not receiving notifications.
- Note: If you see this behavior, try a hard reboot. If it continues, file feedback.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Beta
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users who use Energy-saving power mode may see the dashboard showing no network connection on boot. We are aware of the issue and investigating.
- Note: The dashboard will refresh once the network connection is established, but may take up to a minute.
My Games & Apps
- Users have reported seeing black tiles instead of game artwork when browsing their collection.
- Some titles in collection may appear with a “trial” tag incorrectly in collection.
- Users have reported being unable to connect to network when password contains trailing space.
- Workaround: Use a different network password without that character.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!