The Tetris® Effect: Connected BETA featuring cross-platform play is now available to all Xbox Insiders who own Tetris® Effect: Connected or are subscribed to Xbox Game Pass on Xbox consoles and Windows 10!
The Beta features cross-platform play, spectator mode, PAL Speed option in Classic Score Attack and Slow Speed option in Zone Battle!
Players on different platforms can easily join Friend Match rooms with new Room IDs.
Classic Score Attack will have a new option to replicate European (PAL) version of the original Tetris. The new option in Zone Battle will slow down the game. (NOTE: Only available for Friend Matches and Local Matches. Ranked Matches are always played with default settings.)
How to Participate:
- On your Xbox console or Windows 10 PC, sign-in and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app
- Navigate to Previews > Tetris® Effect: Connected BETA
- Select Join
- Wait for the registration to complete to be directed to the Store and install the Tetris® Effect: Connected BETA
NOTE: On Windows 10 PC, please ensure you’re signed in to the Store with the same account used to join the preview in the Xbox Insider Hub app.
NOTE: The signed-in account must own Tetris® Effect: Connected or be subscribed to Xbox Game Pass to participate.
How to Provide Feedback:
If you encounter any issues while playing the Tetris® Effect: Connected BETA on Xbox console, don’t forget to use “Report a problem” so we can investigate:
- Hold down the Xbox button on your Xbox controller
- Select Report a problem
- Select the Games category and the Tetris® Effect: Connected BETA subcategory
- Fill out the form with the appropriate details to help our investigation
For more information: follow us on Twitter at @XboxInsider and this blog for release notes, announcements and more. And feel free to interact with the community on the Xbox Insider Subreddit.