We’re excited to bring Lost Eidolons Closed Beta, a tactical RPG with gripping cinematic narrative, to Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S! The Beta will start on Thursday April 28th at 10 AM PT, and we’d like to invite all Xbox Insiders to take on the role of Eden and lead his band of allies through epic encounters on a classic turn-based battlefield. If you have not signed up yet, join now to secure your spot for the playtest!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Sign-in on your Xbox console and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store first if necessary).
- Navigate to Previews > Lost Eidolons.
- Select Join.
- Wait for the registration to complete to secure your spot for the Closed Beta!
NOTE: Lost Eidolons Closed Beta begins on April 28th at 10 AM PT. Joining now secures your spot for the playtest. Return to the Xbox Insider Hub on April 28th and select Show in Store to begin installing the game. You’ll also receive an Xbox Insider notification when the playtest begins.
NOTE: Limited space is available and offered first-come first-served.
Start: April 28, 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT / 5PM GMT
End: May 2, 11:59 PM PDT / May 3, 2:59 AM EDT / May 3, 6:59 AM GMT
- Play through the first eight chapters (out of 27 total) of the game.
- Master the battlefield and seize victory in grid-based combat scenarios by strategically deploying your soldiers’ skills and spells.
- Lay siege to gated castles, overtake cunning bosses, and take on hulking monsters.
- Make camp to bond with old allies, meet new recruits, and become a leader among leaders.
How to Provide Feedback:
If you experience any issues while playing Lost Eidolons, don’t forget to use “Report a problem” so we can investigate:
- Hold down the home button on your Xbox controller.
- Select Report a problem.
- Select the Games category and Lost Eidolons subcategory.
- Fill out the form with the appropriate details to help our investigation.
For more information: follow us on Twitter at @XboxInsider and this blog for release notes, announcements and more. And feel free to interact with the community on the Xbox Insider SubReddit.