It’s finally here, Lost Eidolons Closed Beta on Xbox has started and is now available to play! Take on the role of a charming mercenary captain, Eden, and lead his band of allies through epic encounters on a classic turn-based battlefield.
The beta is best played on the following consoles:
- Xbox One X
- Xbox Series S
- Xbox Series X
We spent many nights in our effort to bring the game to all Xbox One players but weren’t able to optimize the game enough for Xbox One and Xbox One S this time around. While you can technically run the game, you will experience early crashes. We sincerely apologize to all users that signed up early on Xbox One and Xbox One S consoles for this issue and hope to be able to resolve it in our future outings.
How To Participate:
- Sign-in on your Xbox console and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store first if necessary)
- Navigate to Previews > Lost Eidolons
- Select Join
- Wait for the registration to complete to be directed to the Store and install Lost Eidolons 2nd Beta
NOTE: Currently only users on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One X can see and join the beta in the Xbox Insider Hub. Again, we sincerely apologize to all users that signed up early on Xbox One and Xbox One S consoles.
NOTE: Limited space is available and offered first-come first-served.
- (PDT) 4/28/2022 10:00 AM – 5/2/2022 11:59 PM
- (EDT) 4/28/2022 1:00 PM – 5/3/2022 2:59 AM
- (GMT) 4/28/2022 5:00 PM – 5/3/2022 6:59 AM
- Play through the first eight chapters (out of 27 total) of the game.
- Master the battlefield and seize victory in grid-based combat scenarios by strategically deploying your soldiers’ skills and spells.
- Lay siege to gated castles, overtake cunning bosses, and take on hulking monsters.
- Make camp to bond with old allies, meet new recruits, and become a leader among leaders.
There are couple of Xbox-only issues we are aware of and will be working to fix by our next beta playtest.
- You may experience crashes at the Camp if you attempt to run every single side quest, dialogue, codex, etc. We recommend running the main questline first, to complete the storyline available during the beta.
- You may notice the lighting in some combat, early Camp content, and cutscenes are a little off though it will not affect your gameplay.
If you’d like to check out all the nitty-gritty: CB2 Patch Notes
How to Provide Feedback:
If you experience any issues while playing Lost Eidolons, don’t forget to use “Report a problem” so we can investigate:
- Hold down the home button on your Xbox controller.
- Select Report a problem.
- Select the Games category and Lost Eidolons 2nd Beta subcategory.
- Fill out the form with the appropriate details to help our investigation.
Additionally, please visit our Feature Upvote board to leave feedback, vote for feedback, or just see what other players are suggesting to improve the game on.
Feel free to drop by our Ocean Drive Studio Discord Server