Halo: Reach will be available in standard, Limited and Legendary editions when the game launches this fall. Full details on the contents of the Limited and Legendary editions are below:
Halo: Reach Limited Edition – $79.99 (USD)
In addition to the game disc and manual, the Limited edition includes:
- Game disc housed in recovered ONI ”black box”
- An exclusive Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes
- Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the “Halo” universe
Halo: Reach Legendary Edition – $149.99 (USD)
The complete “Halo: Reach” collection. In addition to the game disc, manual, and the complete contents of the Limited edition, the Legendary edition includes:
- Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statue is a must-have for any serious “Halo” fan
- UNSC-themed custom packaging
- An exclusive multiplayer Spartan armor effect
The standard edition of Halo: Reach will have an estimated price of $59.99 USD. The two special editions will be available only while supplies last and I’ll let you know when they’ll be available for pre-order. Until then, I’ve posted some high rez pictures of some of the items mentioned above.
In other Halo news, Bungie’s latest Halo: Reach ViDoc, titled Carnàge Carnivàle was also released today. We’re only a few short days away from the Halo : Reach multiplayer beta which starts May 3rd. As a reminder, you will need your Halo 3: ODST game disc to participate in the beta.