Starting at 6 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Update Alpha ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1804.180314-1900). Read on to learn more about a new features, fixes and known issues in the latest system update.
- We have resolved the issues that some users with Spatial Audio experienced unexpected game volumes when playing games or apps.
- We have resolved the issue in which the Mono output feature was not working as expected.
- We have resolved the HDMI-in volume is lower issue that users have been experiencing for TV Input and some media apps.
Home – Guide
- We have resolved the issue in which some users have been experiencing the Guide crash.
Game Install Progress
- We have resolved the issue in which the Game Progress status shows over 300%.
- Users should no longer encounter any issues playing 4k content in the Vudu app.
Settings – Accessory App
- We have resolved an issue in which some users were not able to assign controller configurations in the Xbox Accessory app.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- We continue to identify issues with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater and certain AVR models that will result in random sound cut outs. If a sound cut out ever occurs you can change your audio format settings to something else and then back to reset it.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
- We are investigating an issue in which some users are experiencing the console shutdown after you turn it on. Workaround – Simply turn the console back on.
- The virtual keyboard disappears randomly when inputting text.Workaround – Plug in a wired or wireless keyboard
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation and please provide the make and model of your TV and the firmware version.
- Some users are discovering that the search function in Spotify is not working. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
- Some users may experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
Mixer – Games UWP Games
- There is an issue with broadcasting UWP Games. If you start a game then proceed to load Mixer and the broadcast fails we are tracking this issue. Workaround – Start Mixer to broadcast then start the game and you can broadcast while the game is running.