Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1805.180422-0811). Read on for more about the New Features, fixes and known issues in the latest system update.
Xbox Insider Blog post on the 1805 features:
- We have fixed an issue in which some users are unable to navigate away from a Club page.
- Fixed an issue when searching via Guide and changing the filer results in being unable to access the virtual keyboard.
- Fixed and issue where attempting to access Button Mapping and Vibration did not launch the Xbox Accessories app.
- Some users may experience intermittent loss of Audio with certain configurations of AV receivers with ATMOS or with changing audio configurations during console use.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Some users may notice the Gamerscore icon is missing in their profile when using the Light Theme or Theme schedule.
- Some users may encounter an issue with their WiFi connection when resuming the console from standby where it will not connect to their network.
- Workaround: Please reboot the console
- Some users may be seeing a “Local cache is full” message when powering on their console. This is due to the Wi-Fi bug above.
Navigation and Selection in Menu’s
- Users are unable to select an action in menus. This means users are unable to:
- Cannot move/copy content in Network transfer or locally from the internal HDD to an external HDD
- Set a default disk to install content if they have more than one drive attached
- Therefore you are unable to set external HDD as default install location if your internal HDD is set