Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1806.180726-1758). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1806 system update.
- Stability fixes to Home to fix Guide crashing causing parties to crash and other guide functionality to be unstable.
My Games and Apps
- Additional enhancements to the fixes for Users that experienced issues with launching titles that had been crashing on the console.
- Stability improvements to the Xbox inbox to improve the end to end functionality of messaging. Users should no longer see no messages in your inbox or a crash when retrieving messages.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Delete all groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.