Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha rings will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1810.180731-2042). Learn more about the new features in development for 1810 here, and read on for a list of fixes and known issues in this 1810 system update.
Important Build Notes
We’ve received feedback that the integration of Avatars on console has been a bit confusing due to the use of phrases like “Avatars on Home” and “Avatars on Dashboard,” so we wanted to clear up a few things. Currently, Avatars are visible to Xbox Insiders in the Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha Rings in the following places: the Avatar Editor, activity feed, leaderboards, and the Profile.
- Fixed an issue in which some users have been seeing empty Context Menu when attempting to add pins.
- Stability fixes to the wireless drivers to improve the stability of Wi-Fi.
- We have fixed the issue that users have been seeing with Toast notifications not displaying correctly in the Guide.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen the first time after your console has flashed.
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app
- -> Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
- Sometimes users may encounter stuttering when launching straight into Oneguide after the console is turned on from Instant on. Please file feedback when you see this.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.