Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1810 Xbox One system update (180909-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1810 system update.
- Fixes to resolve an error that some users were encountering when adding a Group
My Games & Apps
- Additional fixes to ensure that users should no longer have a game/app crash if you start a new game then launch the YouTube app. Users are now also able to launch the Youtube app then launch a New game as it did crash.
- Fixed an issue with network copy in which No error was shown when copying fails during “copy all”.
- Fixes to correctly display the numbers of Games installed and Ready to Install tabs in the Game Pass section.
- We have fixed the bug in which Detailed Network Statistics feature is not showing any data.
- Voice Control
- Added a new Alexa icon for the assistant scenarios.
- Stability fixes to the graphics subsystem to help reduce app and game crashes.
- Narrator fixes for Content Blocks on Home.
- Fixes when Zooming in webcam too far shows jitter.
- Localization fixes in this build.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing issues where mics do not work. Please ensure that your controller is running the latest Firmware (Settings – Kinect & Devices – Devices & Accessories) and be sure to file feedback using the “Report a problem” tool when you experience this issue.
- We are aware that, in some instances, Avatar limbs (feet & hands) are pointing in unexpected directions and facial hair is appearing where it should not. Please file feedback should you experience this.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app. Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are aware that special characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard.
- We are aware that the recently used emoji’s/characters are not present when you launch the VK again.