Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta and Delta (subset) Rings will begin receiving the latest 1810 Xbox One system update (180918-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1810 system update.
NOTE : Today a subset of Delta Users are receiving the 1810 build. We are doing the subset of users as we are targeting the upgrade process and will move the remaining set of Delta users in over the next week as we flight new builds to test the upgrade process.
My Games and Apps
- Fixes to how Games and Apps are installed, updated and launched to ensure the games/apps can launch correctly and not provide the user with an error requiring a reinstall of the game/ app.
- System Memory and Performance fixes in this build.
- Localization fixes in this build.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are aware that special characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard.
- We are aware that the recently used emoji’s/characters are not present when you launch the VK again.