2K invites all Xbox Insiders in North America to Ball Without Limits in a special Beta test this weekend for NBA 2K Playgrounds 2! The sequel to the original smash hit takes street balling to the next level with a massive roster of current and retired NBA players, improved online matchmaking with dedicated servers, four-player online matches, three-point contests, new playgrounds, custom matches, and more! Pick your team, get ready to jam, and Ball Without Limits!
We need your help to put as much stress on the servers as we can, so let’s all jump in and have some fun! Servers will be open for dedicated Beta test sessions. See below for instructions on how and when to join 2K, the Xbox Insider Program team and other Xbox Insiders in the playtest this weekend.
• Join the Beta, install and get ready to play – Thursday 9/27 at 11:30 AM PDT (2:30 PM EDT)
• Play the Beta – Friday 9/28, 8 AM PDT (11 AM EDT) – Sunday 30th September 11:59 PM PDT (2:59 AM EDT)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Ensure your console is in one of the supported regions for this Beta: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
2. Sign in to your Xbox One console and launch the Xbox Insider Hub. If you are not yet a member of the Xbox Insider Program, all you need to do is download the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store.
3. Navigate to Insider content > NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 Beta
4. Select Join
5. Joining will automatically direct you to the Store to download the NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 Beta
If you encounter any issues while participating in the NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 Beta, please submit feedback via Report a problem from your console (hold down the Xbox button and select Report a problem from the power menu)
We apologize for the inconvenience, but this limited Beta will only be available in specific regions in North America. If you are not in a supported region, you will not see the Beta in the Xbox Insider Hub.
• United States