Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega Rings will begin receiving the latest 1810 Xbox One system update (181004-2027). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1810 system update.
Game Pass Twist
- Fixes to the Game Pass twist to ensure install dialog boxes are accurately shown for all titles.
My Games and Apps
- Additional fixes to navigation issues in My Games and Apps that caused some users not able to select certain tiles in their collection and erratic behavior trying to select filters.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing challenges navigating the Ready to Install Filter options in My Games and Apps. Some users are unable to select the filter options at all and we are investigating.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.