Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (rs_xbox_dev_flight.181130.1900). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. This build has the same features as 1811 and fixes in 1902 plus more to be announced over the coming months!
- Fixes to resolve audio timing issues that resulted in stuttering and missing audio.
My Games and Apps
- Fixes to the system to ensure that Game Updates are automatically downloaded and installed when the user selects the option in settings.
- Performance fixes displaying your licensed content in My Games and Apps.
- Fixed the bug causing Game Pass and EA Access Games to go Missing when the collection cache changed.
- Performance Fixes to improve the stability of the console.
- Fixed the issue in which users with large game collections were seeing E203 error when taking a system update.
- We are tracking the issue with mouse lag causing game performance in some games – Workaround – Turn down the polling rate if you have a gaming mouse with software on a PC. Turn it as low as possible (125 hz).
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.