[Editor’s note 2: At the time of this post, playtests were only planned for Thursday, February 7th; however, two new playtests have been added on Sunday, February 10th. Learn more here.]
[Editor’s note 1: The second playtest time was originally listed as 9 p.m. – 11 p.m. PST (5 a.m. – 7 a.m. UTC), which is incorrect. The second playtest window will actually occur from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. PST (3 a.m. – 5 a.m. UTC).]
Greetings, Xbox Insiders!
We are thrilled to invite you to participate in the Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone Technical Test! The Wrecking Zone Technical Test will begin Thursday, February 7, with installation beginning at 9 a.m. PST/5 p.m. UTC and the first playtests beginning at 12 p.m. PST/8 p.m. UTC, where you will get to play Crackdown 3’s groundbreaking PvP multiplayer mode, Wrecking Zone. See HOW TO PARTICIPATE below to get started.
This Wrecking Zone experience is just a sample of what’s to come on February 15th. Keep in mind that we’re still stress testing, and you may have a few hiccups here and there. Should that happen, be sure to let us know! We want to hear any feedback you have, both good and bad. So, get ready to jump in, have fun, and STEP UP YOUR BOOM!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- On your Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC, sign in and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app. You’ll be able to register and begin installing the game starting Thursday, February 7th, at 9 a.m. PST. Install early so you’ll be prepared for the playtest times listed below! (Search for Xbox Insider Hub in the Store to install if you don’t already have it).
- Navigate to Insider content > Games > Wrecking Zone: Technical Test.
- Select Join.
- Wait for the registration to complete (Pending will switch to Manage), and you’ll be redirected to the Store where you can install Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone!
- Launch the game during the available playtest times and select “Agent Hunter” to queue up for a multiplayer match.
- Don’t forget to give us your feedback and report issues you may encounter during the Technical Test and take the survey in the Xbox Insider Hub once it’s over.
- 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. PST (8 p.m. – 10 p.m. UTC)
- 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. PST (3 a.m. – 5 a.m. UTC)
Additional playtest sessions for the weekend will be announced in the Xbox Insider Hub, in Discord, and on the Crackdown 3 Facebook and Twitter!
FEEDBACK OR ISSUES? LET US KNOW.
When reporting feedback, please make sure to include a general description of the issue. Any screenshots or video clips you can include would help.
- Join the conversation on Discord and share your feedback with the team and the community: https://discord.gg/g3EHnug
- Submit issues on Xbox One by holding down the Xbox button on the controller and selecting “Report a Problem” from the power menu
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook
Thanks for being an Xbox Insider!