Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7001.190320-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1904 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7001.190320-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PST 3/22/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 3/23/19
New Power center Layout: Based on end user feedback we are flighting a variation today on the layout of the Power center.
- Fixes to address Home crashing.
- Based on end user feedback we have changed the order of the Action tiles in Power center for Report a Problem, Restart consoles etc.
- Localization fixes.
Game Pass Mobile App
- Issue/Impact – After pushing a remote installation of a game from the Game Pass mobile app, customers will not see progress of the installation on in the mobile app and may not receive install notifications. The game will still successfully install if there is sufficient available space on the console.
- Affected audience – must be in 1904 preview, must be a GP subscriber, must be using the GP mobile app, must be pushing game installations from the app.
- Workarounds – None. A fix is coming in the next version of the mobile app in March. Customers interested in getting early access to the fix can download the Game Pass Beta app.
- We are aware that the clock/time is missing from home and the dashboard.
- We are aware users with the new Xbox Live messaging framework In Preview Alpha Skip Ahead are not seeing all messages January 2019 and before on Xbox One consoles. We are working to mitigate this issue before GA. Workaround: You are able to access all your messages on the PC Xbox App or on www.xbox.com
My Games and Apps
- We are tracking an issue with the Assassins Creed Enzio Collection loading to a black screen – Workaround – Launch the title then navigate back to guide and home via pressing the Xbox Jewel on the controller then navigate back to the game and it will progress past the launch screen so you can play.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- On Screen Keyboard in Hebrew – We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in Hebrew the period or semi-colon no longer works. Workaround: A physical usb keyboard works.