Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7050.190412-1508). This build has the same features and fixes as 1904 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7050.190412-1508
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 4/15/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 4/16/19
- Invited Users to the Xbox Club no longer needs to accept the request twice within a Club.
My Games and Apps
- Additional fixes for an issue in which switching from media apps such as Youtube/Hulu to a game or from a game to a media app would crash the console.
- Users will now receive notification in Alerts when others commented in their post.
- Performance fixes to Home and collection.
- Game pass twist can now installed games.
- Some users are experiencing no audio with headsets and we are investigating
- Some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio), then have CSS ask them to perform the following steps:
- Cold reboot the console
- Go to Audio settings on console
- Change their HDMI audio settings to the highest supported uncompressed channel count for their equipment
- Switch back to the desired format
- Audio should be restored
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.