Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1906 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1906\18362.4033.190521-1940).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1906\18362.4033.190521-1940
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/23/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/24/19
This first update is meant to lay the groundwork for what’s to come in 1906, so while you’ll find fixes and known issues listed below, please keep an eye out for feature announcements as they’re ready to be previewed. Thanks, as always, for your passion for helping make Xbox One system updates the best they can be prior to release to GA!
- Users can watch full-screen Mixer streams on the Mixer Twist. Simply navigate to the Mixer twist, select a stream and hit A. Please test out these new features and provide feedback.
Audio – Blu-ray
- We have fixed an issue in which Xbox Blu-ray without passthrough doesn’t handle headset insertion/removal when Spatial is enabled.
My Games and Apps
- Fixes addressing the failure to launch some games and apps with the “Too Long to Start” error.
- Fixes address games that simply failed to launch and dropped the user back to home.
- Fixes to address games stuck in the download queue.
- UI fixes and Localization fixes.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Subscription UI Bug
- If a user has a subscription expired and you renew the subscription in the UI of the console with this build the UI is not reflected however you have the entitlement. Therefore on the console you will not see the correct subscription status however as noted you have all the entitlements. Workaround – Please use the Account status on http://www.xbox.com for accurate subscription status or on the console you can do an Account Recovery to resolve