Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7133.190523-1920). This build has the same features and fixes that are coming in 1906 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7133.190523-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/25/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/26/19
This first update is meant to lay the groundwork for what’s to come in 1906 to 1910, so while you’ll find fixes and known issues listed below, please keep an eye out for feature announcements as they’re ready to be previewed. Thanks, as always, for your passion for helping make Xbox One system updates the best they can be prior to release to GA!
- Users can watch full-screen Mixer streams on the Mixer Twist. Simply navigate to the Mixer twist, select a stream and hit A. Please test out these new features and provide feedback.
Audio – Blu-ray
- We have fixed an issue in which Xbox Blu-ray without passthrough did not correctly handle headset insertion/removal when Spatial is enabled.
- Fixes addressing navigation with the Voice capture feature
My Games and Apps
- Fixes addressing the failure to launch some games and apps with the “Too Long to Start” error.
- Fixes addressing games that simply failed to launch and dropped the user back to home.
- Fixed an issue in which some games were displaying the incorrect update size.
- Narrator fixes to various parts of Home and the Dashboard.
- Localization fixes.
- OOBE (Out Of Box Experience) UI and workflow fixes.
- Users can now access the Video overscan settings in Settings – Display.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
USB TV Tuner
- We are aware that the USB TV tuner is not working in Oneguide.