Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18363.7014.190709-1920).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18363.7014.190709-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 7/12/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 7/13/19
- A new version of controller firmware has been released for certain controller models. Users should be prompted to update the controller automatically when it is connected to the console. You can also go to Settings>Kinect & devices>Devices & Accessories with the controller connected, then select the ellipsis button to see if a firmware update is available.
- Various stability fixes to the system.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are reporting being unable to see Profile information in the Guide with the Light Theme enabled.
- Workaround: Use either the Dark Theme or High Contrast Light/Dark Theme.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.