- Introducing Ring Rally mode, a timed race that pits players against the clock and themselves
- In addition to Ring Rally, there’s new karts, new characters, a new track, and new items in the Pit Stop
- A new mode brings new strategies and Ring Rally is no different — we’ve compiled 5 tips to help conquer Ring Rally
Ready up for a new way to play in Ring Rally, a timed race that pits players against the clock and themselves! Ring Rally is only one piece of the new content that includes new characters, a new track, and new Pit Stop items from the Neon Circus Grand Prix starting that’s available now on Xbox One. Let’s get you Bandicoots up to speed on mastering Ring Rally and everything the Neon Circus has to offer.
The Ringmaster of Ring Rally
Ring Rally is a new Local Arcade mode where you can battle against the best – yourself. Put your skills to the test on each of CTR Nitro-Fueled’s tracks in this mode where you can clock in record setting times and complete Nitro Gauge challenges.
In Ring Rally, the clock begins to countdown as soon as you take off down the track. Race through the track quickly and collect the rings that have been placed on the most optimal route to add more seconds to the clock. Each time you go through you will be granted a boost to help you advance. Each lap you complete the rings will get smaller, the challenge greater, and the points you collect will climb.
The points in Ring Rally tally up by collecting rings and the time remaining on the clock when you complete each lap. This mode is a race of endurance just as much as skill; it might take a few attempts to get a few laps under your belt, but once you do keep pushing to break your own record.
Ring Up Some Tips
A new mode brings new strategies and Ring Rally is no different. We’ve compiled 5 tips to help conquer Ring Rally:
- Keep Boosting: Remember the ABCs – Always Boost Constantly! When there aren’t any rings, it’s important to boost to maintain speed. Some shortcuts are only accessible at a certain velocity.
- Collect Them All: The goal of Ring Rally is to finish the race and earn a high score. You’ll need rings to add seconds to your timer, and they add points to your final score.
- Shortcuts: Choose your path wisely. Some shortcuts include rings, but others don’t. Consider Ring Rally a mode to help you master new shortcuts that you can then use in other game modes
- Driving in Style: Depending on the track, a specific driving style may be best. Play through the tracks in Ring Rally and if you’re having trouble switch up your style. Trying a different Driving Style may be just what you need to master a track.
- A Flexible Racer: As you complete laps, rings will get smaller and smaller making them harder to collect. Consider adjusting your speed and strategy as the race progresses to keep hitting those rings.
A Circus of Fun
Ring Rally is one new mode, but there’s a whole circus of new content in the latest Grand Prix for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Neon Circus. In addition to Ring Rally, there’s new karts, new characters, a new track, and new items in the Pit Stop that embrace the point of the Circus.
Get Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled here on the Microsoft Store and bring your best to master Ring Rally.
Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled