Captain Price needs you in Verdansk now for Season Four Reloaded. A new update in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, is now live on Xbox One. With the Armistice alliance all but broken with infighting between Allegiance and Coalition forces, here is your emergency briefing:
200 Player Warzone Comes with New Contract and Recon Item
Expect to face some reinforcements in the Warzone, because with this update, Verdansk will now be able to hold up to 200 players in Battle Royale Quads.
This new player count makes Warzone an even bigger battle royale experience, so get ready to drop in alongside 199 other members of this millions-strong community.
That’s not the only game-changing concept to enter Verdansk; here’s what else is new:
- Supply Run Contract – Upon activation, you and your squad (if applicable) will be directed to a nearby Buy Station. Reach it within the time limit to get a discount on Buy Station purchases.
- Spotter Scope – Think of this as a high-powered scope without the glint; this re-usable scope allows you to scan the environment around you and mark enemies without being detected. Perfect for scouting ahead, the Spotter Scope is a great tool for Operators who want to plan their next move while keeping a low profile.
Warzone Starter Pack
Just joined the fight? Pick up the Warzone Starter Pack for only $4.99 USD SRP (or regional equivalent) in the Microsoft Store on June 30 to get:
- 500 COD Points
- Legendary Shotgun Blueprint – Amalgam
- Epic Krueger Skin – Alchemist
- Epic Calling Card – Breathing Easy
- Epic Emblem – Vulture Culture
- 1 Hour Double Battle Pass XP
- 1 Hour Double Weapon XP
A Powerful Sniper Rifle for your Arsenal
Snipers, meet the Rytec AMR.
This .50 Caliber-chambered beast joins the three other weapons in the Sniper Rifle category and is yours to unlock via in-game challenge. The challenge requires players to get three quickscoping kills using sniper or marksman rifles in 15 different matches. A blueprint variant is also available to get through the Store via the ‘Lost Souls’ bundle.
Here are some tips we have for this new weapon:
- Although it is tempting to spam fire this powerful weapon, your Operator will be left shooting at the sky and be ineffective in sharpshooter duels without proper trigger control.
- Need precision accuracy? Equip attachments that increase aiming stability and recoil control, such as the Bipod, that will aid you acquiring and staying on a target.
- Aiming down your scope for long periods of time may leave you unaware to your surroundings. It may be wise to have a squadmate watch out for you while you zero in on your target.
New Mutliplayer Map and Mode: Cheshire Park and Team Defender
Have the full Modern Warfare experience? There’s a new locale to deploy to – Cheshire Park – and a new game mode to do battle in – Team Defender.
Located in urban London, England, Cheshire Park is a picturesque garden and conservatory where Operators will battle from door to door or through the central flora-filled area.
As for Team Defender, it returns to Modern Warfare after being introduced to the franchise nearly a decade ago, and is a major twist on the traditional Capture the Flag formula where flag carriers must hold onto the objective for as long as possible to earn points for their squad.
More in Store
A fresh shipment of new bundles arrived to the Modern Warfare Store to go along with this update, including a new Operator – Roze – who highlights this new collection of content.
Outside of a new reinforcement for the Allegiance, new bundles to be introduced after this update include the Rogue Operator bundle, and the Golden Idol Bundle, which decks Zane, and the included blueprint and more, in gold-trimmed everything.
Jump into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at the start of Season 4 Reloaded and see what else this update has to offer! Download today from the Microsoft Store. See you online!
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® – Battle Pass Edition