The Grounded Public Test Servers are now open for players who wish to help test out the 0.10 “Shroom & Doom” update content and features that will release to the live server at a later date!
- Please note you must own Grounded or be subscribed to Xbox Game Pass to participate.
- Access to this flight will be limited and will be on a first-come first-served basis.
- More information available on the official Grounded website.
The 0.10 “Shroom & Doom” update contains a number of changes including:
- Mushroom Buildings
- Broodmother Boss
- And More!
How to Participate:
- On your Xbox console or Windows 10 PC, sign-in and launch the Xbox Insider app
- Navigate to Previews > Grounded Public Test
- Select Join
- Wait for the registration to complete to be directed to the Store and install the Grounded Public Test
- This playtest is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows 10.
- Limited space is available and offered first-come first-served.
How to Provide Feedback:
If you encounter any issues while playing the Grounded Public Test, don’t forget to use “Report a problem” so we can investigate:
- Hold down the Xbox button on your Xbox controller
- Select Report a problem
- Select the Games category and the Grounded Public Test subcategory
- Fill out the form with the appropriate details to help our investigation