May continues to rain in new content for EA Play members! Whether players are running the pitch in FIFA 22 in their Inter Milan “Made in Milano” Apparel or gearing up with the Close Shave Weapon Charm in Battlefield 2042, there’s new rewards for all types of gamers.
All the great content coming to EA Play in May can be found below:
- Grid Legends – EA Play May Event – May 1 to May 30
- NHL22 – World of Chel Bag – May 1 to May 31
- Madden NFL 22 – Draft Pack – Now to May 19
- FIFA 22 – FUT Season 6 XP Boost – Now to June 9
- FIFA 22 – Inter Milan ‘Made in Milano’ Apparel and Volta Coins – Now to June 9
- FIFA 22 – Hero Jorge Campos Tifo Set – May 1 to May 31
- Apex Legends – Shield Loading Screen – May 17 to June 13
- Battlefield 2042 – Close Shave Weapon Charm – May 1 to May 31
In addition to all these rewards, hockey fans can now skate onto the rink with NHL 22 on The Play List. But wait — there’s more with EA Play, as The Play List is home to a growing library of titles, including the recently added award-winning Lost in Random, the thrilling F1 2021 and dozens of other fan-favorite games.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Game Pass PC members, you get EA Play at no additional cost with your Game Pass subscription, so you can enjoy great player benefits, including in-game challenges and rewards, unlocking special member-only content, trials of select brand-new titles, access to a collection of our best-loved series and top titles, and save 10% on purchases of Electronic Arts digital content.
Visit the EA Play page for more details. To stay up to date on the latest from EA Play, follow EA Play on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Please see EA.com/EA-Play/Terms for terms and conditions.