Hey Xbox Insiders! Here are the preview release details for the latest PC apps that are now available from the Windows Gaming flight. Joining this flight provides you with early access versions of the Xbox App, Gaming Services and Game Bar.
Here is the first January preview of the Gaming Services and second preview of the Xbox app on Windows. Please see below for details.
New versions of Windows Gaming prerelease products:
- Xbox App version released: 2301.1000.69.0
- Available: 5:00 p.m. PT – January 17th, 2022
- Gaming Services version released: 9.73.11281.0
- Available: 5:00 p.m. PT – January 13th, 2022
Current Versions of Windows Gaming prerelease products:
- Game Bar version released: 5.822.11281.0
- Available: 5:00 p.m. PT – December 5th, 2022
Bug Fixes :
- Resolved a bug where DLC items could show up in your installed games list.
- Adjusted the size and weight of some fonts on game pages for better readability.
- Fixed an issue where install sizes were not present after recently installing a game.
- Fixed a bug where some devices would fail to load content on the Game Pass tab.
- Fixed a bug where your ‘Cloud Gaming Jump Back In’ list would infinitely load when on an ARM device.
- The what’s new pop up appears when you upgrade from a December version, but it lists a right-click feature that is not active yet.
How to Get Xbox Insider Support
Don’t forget! If you encounter any issues, you can leave feedback by navigating to the feedback option on your profile menu.
You can find more information on known issues and troubleshooting steps, as well as interact with the community, on the Xbox Insiders Subreddit.
When posting to the subreddit, please look through most recent posts to see if your issue has already been posted or addressed. We always recommend adding to threads with the same issue before posting a brand new one. This helps us support you the best we can!
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information!
Thank you to everyone who participates in the Xbox Insider Program! Your feedback helps us continue to build a great gaming experience in the Xbox app on PC.