- Battlefield 2042 Hand Cannon Epic Weapon Charm – Now to April 1
- Apex Legends Prowler’s Fortune Weapon Charm – Now to April 10
- NHL 23 WOC Roman Set – Now to March 31
- FIFA 23 FUT Hero Jerzy Dudek Tifo Set – Now to March 31
- FIFA 23 FUT EA (Re)Play: Vol. 3 Stadium Set – FIFA 23 – March 23 to April 27
- FIFA 23 VOLTA K League Anniversary Apparel and Coins – Now to March 30
- FIFA 23 Pro Clubs 80s Skate Zig Zag Mask – March 17 to April 28
- FIFA 23 Adidas Run for the Ocean White Tee and Coins – March 17 to April 28
- FIFA 23 FUT Season 5 XP Boost – Now to April 28
- Madden NFL 23 MUT March Pack – Now to April 3
In addition to these rewards, EA Play members can access a growing library of fan-favorite games, including the gripping F1 22, the next generation of all-out warfare Battlefield 2042, as well as Madden NFL 23 where players can experience innovative gameplay features including the game changing impact of FieldSense – a new foundation for consistent, ultra-realistic gameplay. EA Play members also get access to select new-release EA games for up to 10 hours, such as the latest trial for Wild Hearts. The EA Play trial allows hunters to play up to the gates of Minato and battle the mighty Kemono; players who decide to purchase the game will have their progress carry over to the full game.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Game Pass PC members receive EA Play at no additional cost with their Game Pass subscription. Members enjoy great player benefits, including in-game challenges and rewards, special member-only content, trials of select brand-new titles, access to a collection of EA’s best-loved series and top titles, and 10% off purchases of Electronic Arts digital content.
Visit the EA Play page for more details, and to stay up to date on the latest from EA Play, follow EA Play on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Please see EA.com/EA-Play/Terms for terms and conditions.