We are excited to partner with UltraHorse Entertainment to give you the Early Beta of SquadBlast! Join team-based battles for the fate of the planet in your favorite multiplayer modes like team deathmatch and payload. Bring all your skills to master the side-scrolling FPS-in-disguise that Dexerto calls “intoxicating for shooter fans.” With tons of guns to choose from and super comfy controls, you’ll feel right at home as you lead your squad to victory across the troubled world of 2042. Be among the first to play on Xbox!
How to Participate:
- Sign-in on your Xbox console and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store first if necessary).
- Navigate to Previews > SquadBlast.
- Select Join.
- Wait for the registration to complete to be directed to the Store and install Squadblast Demo!
NOTE: The beta is currently only available on Xbox Series X|S consoles and on Xbox One X consoles.
NOTE: Limited space is available and offered first-come first-served.
UltraHorse has worked hard to fine-tune the balance and synergy of their Fighter crew, and they’re also giving you a sneak peek of a brand-new map. And that’s not all! They’re making it easier for you to score weapons and cool cosmetic items from battles and quests. Finally, they’re spicing up the gameplay with BARRELS!
So get your game faces on, let’s do this!
- Arx Rework: Weapon switch from Rocket Launchers to Assault Rifles, movement speed increase and balance changes.
- Account Linking: You can now use a single account for multiple devices
- New Beta Map: New King of the Hill map known as Serpentine now available in custom lobbies.
- Battle Modifiers: The first environmental hazard includes explosive and frozen barrels now playable in matchmaking.
- Weapon & Balance Changes: Beast mode changes and Numb-R-Nine nerf.
AND FINALLY, check out their website for all the juicy details in the full patch notes on their website! https://www.squadblast.com/patchnotes/update-090 Yes, you can finally track all the changes and check out every major or minor version update!
How to Provide Feedback:
For those who’ve been with UltraHorse already, they love the feedback, so please keep it coming! If you experience any issues while playing SquadBlast, don’t forget to use “Report a problem” so they can investigate:
- Hold down the home button on your Xbox One controller.
- Select Report a problem.
- Select the Games category and SquadBlast subcategory.
- Fill out the form with the appropriate details to help their investigation.
Thank you, as your feedback and suggestions are essential to help them make SquadBlast the best it can be!
The SquadBlast Community:
Ultrahorse has set up a SquadBlast subreddit where you can show off your creativity and have some fun conversations. So head on over there and let the good times roll:
And don’t forget to join them on Discord: