Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving a new 1811 Xbox One system update (181120-1543). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1811 system update.
My Games and Apps
- Fixes to the system to ensure that Game Updates are automatically downloaded and installed when the user selects the option in settings.
- Performance fixes displaying your licensed content in My Games and Apps.
- Fixed the bug causing Game Pass and EA Access Games to go Missing when the collection cache changed.
- We are tracking audio issues in which some games have audio that cuts in and out
- Audio settings reverting to a previous settings after taking an update. Workaround is to please turn on your Audio Receiver prior to turning your Xbox One and the settings will not revert.
- We are tracking the issue with mouse lag causing game performance in some games – Workaround – Turn down the polling rate if you have a gaming mouse with software on a PC. Turn it as low as possible (125 hz).
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.