Hey Beta ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 2002 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002\18363.9097.200104-2000). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002\18363.9097.200104-2000
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – January 9, 2020
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – January 10, 2019
Fixes for Beta
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2002 build:
My Games & Apps
- Users should no longer be taken to a store product page when trying to launch a game.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages on the console.
Known Issues for Beta
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Some users have reported seeing a “Something went wrong” error message with code 0x80070002 on console boot.
- Note: Please report the behavior while the error code is visible on screen, then close the error message and use the console normally.
- Users are reporting that Home sometimes crashes and displays a black screen instead of reloading.
- Workaround: Refreshing Home via the Guide should reload the dashboard.
- Users are unable to send a voice message while in Parties.
- Workaround: Send the message while not currently in party chat.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!