Today, we are launching a massive update to Xbox Game Pass Quests, giving you more Quests, more ways to earn, and more points. We have listened to your feedback and enlisted the help of our valuable Insider community to bring the best possible Quest experience to all our members. Let’s dig into what’s new, what’s changed, and most importantly, how you can earn those points.
We have more Quests… a lot more. Try somewhere around 90. We have Quests that you can complete every day, some that are every week, some that are every month and exclusive weekly Quests for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.
Our goal with the Quests program is to help you discover and try new games and be rewarded for playing the Xbox Game Pass games you love. We heard your feedback about improving Quests and making this a better experience while gaming, so you can now play any Xbox Game Pass console game to earn points. We’ll still have Quests around specific games, so Quests will continue to be a great way for you to discover games you may not have tried yet. You will also get notified in real time when you complete a Quest! Even if you complete a Quest without knowing it, you’ll get a notification, so you never leave points on the table.
How Do I Earn Points?
Some Quests are completed based on your progression of specific game stats. You can find game stats for a specific game by going to “Achievements,” click “See all my achievements,” then pick a game from the games list below “Compare Games” and choose “Stats” in the left-hand menu underneath “Achievements.” If you do not see your game in the list, launch the game and once you come back to the achievements overview, you should see the game.
You can download the Xbox Game Pass mobile app to see all the Quests available now or check out the quest page on your console. Take a look at some you can get in on right now until March 2:
- All Xbox Game Pass console games: Earn 15 points by playing any Xbox Game Pass console Game
- Mobile app: Earn 15 points by logging in to the Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- All Xbox Game Pass games: Earn 50 points by earning an achievement in any Xbox Game Pass console game this week
- (For Ultimate members only) Payday 2: Complete 3 heists in Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to earn 75 points
- Earn 1,000 points by completing 45 daily Quests and 15 weekly Quests this month
- Grand Theft Auto V: Earn 100 points by stealing 35 cars in GTA: V
Keep an eye on the Xbox Game Pass Twitter account, we’ll share regular reminders about Quests (along with our general shower thoughts that pop into our brains about video games). Happy gaming everyone!