February 22, 2024 will mark a new chapter in the King Arthur mythology, when we here at NeocoreGames will be bringing our dark fantasy role-playing tactical game, King Arthur: Knight’s Tale to Xbox Series X|S. We look forward to fans being able to immerse themselves in the mystical realm of Avalon, when the game launches digitally for Xbox Series X|S early next year.
About King Arthur: Knight’s Tale
Described by critics as “the definitive King Arthur game,” King Arthur: Knight’s Tale brings the legendary Arthurian mythology into the modern day – Sprinkling in some dark fantasy tropes to provide an all-new approach to the traditional chivalric tales.
The game, which combines turn-based tactical combat with a traditional, character-centric RPG gameplay, originally launched on PC following a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2020 – And has earned a devoted and passionate following in the years that followed.
King Arthur: Knight’s Tale has now been reimagined for Xbox Series X|S, offering players a choice between a 4K Quality Mode or a framerate-boosting Performance Mode, Local PVP as well as Xbox achievements.
We will continue to support the game long after its launch too, with plans for season content, optional skirmishes and more features coming at a later date.
Check out King Arthur – Knight’s Tale at ID@Xbox Demo Fest
From December 5 until December 31, fans will be able to get their hands on the console release of King Arthur: Knight’s Tale, via a demo, exclusively available to Xbox Series X|S players!
The demo features the first three maps of the game, as well as three skirmish maps from the “The Trials of Sir Tewelyn” skirmish pack.
To get your hands on King Arthur: Knight’s Tale during ID@Xbox Demo Fest, simply head here.
Preorder King Arthur – Knight’s Tale Today
In order to assist in the battle against King Arthur’s forces, we’re happy to offer a host of goodies to players who pre-order from today, including:
- Early Bird’s Ring – a console-exclusive Relic Item that grants a Hero the Slowing Hex skill.
- 1,000 Gold and 300 Building Resources to help get your construction work off the ground
- Satchel of Relic Dust – Use this in the Enchanted Tower to buy Relic items.
- Topaz Case, Box of Sapphires and a Chest of Emeralds – Use these gems in the Forge to upgrade your items
- Three Large Healing Potions
- Three Refreshing Potions
- Scroll of Fire Blast – A powerful, one-use AOE attack spell
- Scroll of Taunt – Enemies will focus on a target that uses this scroll
- Scroll of Recuperate – Target gains temporary HP for one turn
- Sir Mordred cosmetic skin
- Lady Dindraine cosmetic skin – Exclusive to console players!
We look forward to seeing you on the battlefields of Avalon on February 22, 2024!
King Arthur: Knight's Tale